Tap into the Idle Forest!
Inspired by the clicker games of the old internet, Idle Acorns brings a fun narrative to the mobile clicker arena but without getting weighed down by Advertisements, In-App Purchases or Data Mining. Explore the Forest and Ocean with Benny the Squirrel and enjoy everything from Fishing, to gardening. Featuring 4 Mini-Games, Game Center support, and more!
Join our Community
Shake the tree to gather Acorns. Purchase upgrades and enlist Scavengers to collect Acorns while you are away!
Sell your Acorns, and unlock new areas in the Shop. Speak with Benny the Squirrel to navigate your adventure.
Cast your line, and catch fish in the Ocean. Open the Map to visit your Acres of land, or upgrade your offline collection.
iMessage Sticker Pack
and Cook Fish
- Use the Forge to create diamonds. Cook the fish you catch in Cabin.
- Buy upgrades to cook and forge more items and faster!
- Diamonds are used to unlock new areas, and upgrades.
and Grow Trees
- Buy seeds from the Market to grow various Trees.
- Collect resources from Firewood, to Diamonds!
- Use Fertilizer to boost your yields.
- Dig for Treasure with the Crow.
- Race with Scavengers.
- Roast Chili’s, and More!
- Find Treasures scattered through the game.
- Leaderboards and Achievements.
- Lots of character dialogue.
I am very excited to share the first content focused update since the launch of Idle Acorns! While a lot of progress has been made on the 2.0 Campfire Update, I wanted to add some new content to hold you over, and lay the foundation for the upcoming gameplay. ...
This quick release is to address additional bugs reported, and a few new features/changes to improve the games balancing. It also introduces a couple much needed features. This is the last of a few updates aimed at fixing the release bugs and adding new features to...
Just a quick update with some important bug fixes: Fixed bug with Benny stuck on “I actually think I saw the mystery seeds somewhere, but I am still looking.” Fixed Markets bug where the game mixes up if you can or cannot afford an upgrade. Game Center double checks...