Release Notes 1.6.8
This quick release is to address the most pressing bugs reported, and a few quick features/changes to improve the games balancing.
This is the second of a few updates aimed at fixing the release bugs and adding new features to improve gameplay. Thank you for bearing with as I address these concerns and strive to make Idle Acorns the best version of itself.
- Swapped pricing model for Forge and Cabin upgrades, so you can speed up your forging and cooking without waiting for them to complete.
- Adjusted Forge and Cabin Pricing model, easier upgrades in the beginning and more difficult upgrades in the end.
- Increased base idle collection rate to 40%. Increase your idle collection rate by 10% increments at the World Market.
- Benny conversation chevron “‣” only appears when he has more to say.
- Added Multi-Touch Functionality.
- Expanded Settings Options, including limited sound FX to disable repeating acorn and selling sounds.
- Added Haptic Feedback.
- Pine Tree Firewood boosted even further.
- Scavenger Race and Treasure Hunt give better reward diamonds based on game progress.
- Added “Locked” indicator for Chili rewards on Treasures so you know there is something to unlock after the Turtle visits.
- Added Easter egg for unlocking the Santa Hat without needing to wait for December. ( RABBIT > CROW > RABBIT > CROW > BAT > FROG )
- New instructions on the Beach before unlocking the Cabin.
- Fixed Fish Z axis ordering.
- Fixed bug where some items would max out at 99.
- Longer Whale Appearance.