This quick release is to address additional bugs reported, and a few new features/changes to improve the games balancing. It also introduces a couple much needed features.
This is the last of a few updates aimed at fixing the release bugs and adding new features to improve gameplay. Thank you for bearing with me as I address these concerns and strive to make Idle Acorns the best version of itself. There may be a few small bug fix updates as needed, but for the most part I will be focused on the upcoming 2.0 (Campfire) Update!
- In-Game notification badges! For example, when your forge is done, the forge button will indicate that it is ready.
- Help page added to the game guide in case you need some assistance with what to do next.
- Tree planted indicators, so you know what kind of trees you have planted and where.
- Spiders squished counter.
- Fixed Notifications bug, notifications will recalculate when you use a time skip.
- Forge and cabin market upgrade button and text bugs.
- Rebalanced the forge and cabin upgrade prices.
- Rebalanced the world market upgrade prices.
- Forge and cabin market bug where the price gets truncated and not shown correctly.
- World market bug where the price gets truncated and not shown correctly.
- Game Center double checks for any unlocked achievements on launch from the achievements screen.
- “Benny orders a box” not unlocking the treasure.
- Fixed snake mini-game bug.
- Re-worded Benny’s catch and release program for clarity.
- Fixed acorn loop bug.
- Redesigned easter egg system to make it easier to add easter eggs in the future.
- Fixed achievements total money display bug.
- Fixed Fishingline and Firewood 999 purchase bug.
- Minor UI corrections.